Causeway CP Kote (Economical Joint Compound) is recommended to apply on rough masonry surfaces to fill up cracks, dents, holes and unevenness economically. it is easy to sand and helps to prepare the wall smoothly before painting.
A water base Economical joint compound for filling up dents or smooth out uneven surfaces.
- Excellent applicability
- Low shrinkage
- Quick drying
- Easy sanding
Economical Joint compound specially developed for interior uses. Suitable for shaping or filling up dents, smooth out uneven surfaces etc.
- Brickworks Hard & Soft Boards
- Method of Application
- Surface must be clear, dry and sound. Joint Tape could be used to reinforce the joint before application.
- Product is ready for use.
- Step l – Use a clean, dry putty knife.
- Step 2 – Apply Causeway CP Kote as a thin layer and prepare the surface as smooth. Allow l2 hours to dry.
- Step 3 – Sand with an abrasive paper and wipe the surface well
- Step 4 Then, apply Causeway Wall Filler and allow 6 hours to dry. Sand with an abrasive paper and wipe the surface well